My Story...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will be spending the next two years in the Dominican Republic and am excited to use this space to share news with you. God has placed a calling on my heart to venture out and teach in the mountains of the Dominican Republic at Doulos Discovery School. I will also be working with an outreach ministry, called Young Life. Please take some time to check out the links for both of these organizations. Thank you so much for partnering with me on this adventure!

4.14.2011

pictures, pictures, pictures...

Dad and I hiking a waterfall
Mom and I hiking back down from the waterfall
Mom and Dad at the Lower Jimenoa

the "new" car!

Mom reading to the 4th graders - they LOVED it!

Mom and Dad after a long waterfall hike... lookin' good!

Chrissy and 3rd graders - they love her!

Jill is loved too!!

Silliness before Jill and Chrissy say good-bye to 3rd grade

My sweet third graders

Chrissy helping during Service Week at the public school


Me, Jill, and Chrissy eating pico pollo!